CDM duties can be onerous, challenging and time consuming. PHSS can support you throughout the project journey – from inception to completion.
CDM Support for Designers and Principal Designers
- Early stage design risk meeting
- Advising on production of design risk assessments and the risk register
- Producing Pre-Construction information
- Attendance at site meetings
- Support and advice for the production, maintenance and submission to the Client of the Health and Safety file.
How it works?
- We review the project with the relevant duty holders at all stages of their appointments
- We attend and support meetings where health and safety matters are discussed
- You will be allocated a lead advisor for the duration of the project
- In-person, email and telephone support for the duration of your project
- Project review on completion and handover